Australian Prostate Centre - APC
about Australian Prostate Centre - APC
COMPLETE CARE FOR PROSTATE CANCER AND UROLOGICAL CONDITIONS
- Not-for-profit outpatient urology service for patients with or without health insurance.
- Rapid access for all referrals (<1 week urgent, 1-2 weeks routine).
- Low fees and bulk billing available.
- Onsite procedures incl. flexible cystoscopy and prostate biopsy.
- All of our procedures are available within 1-2 weeks, including prostate biopsy, flexible cystoscopy, bladder Botox and Urodynamics.
- Radiation oncologists.
- Medical oncologists.
- Pain physician.
- Urology nurses and nurse practitioners.
- Pelvic floor physiotherapists.
- Exercise physiologists (with on-site gym).
- Prostate cancer incl. full survivorship services.
- General urology.
- Functional urology.
- Genomic testing.
- Prostate biopsy (transperineal - in rooms).
- Flexible cystoscopy (same day).
- Continence clinic incl. Urodynamics and bladder Botox (males and females) and vaginal pessary fitting.
- Hormone therapy survivorship clinic.
- Pelvic pain clinic.