About Mr Paul Manohar
Dr Paul Manohar is the current director of urological research at Monash Health and provides cutting edge urology care as well as chronic urological pain management.
Dr Manohar has undergone extensive training at Monash, Alfred and Box Hill Hospitals. He is actively involved with the international urological community and is currently on the panel developing the international guidelines for neurogenic bladder.
Available in Waverley, Bentleigh, Moorabbin, Mulgrave & Warragul.
Specialist expertise in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- PSA Screening discussions
- Renal tract stones
- Lower urinary tract symptoms and benign prostate enlargement
- Urological cancers - Prostate, Bladder, Testes & Kidney
- Chronic urological and groin pain
- Urodynamics and functional Urology
- Robotic Surgery
MBBS. FRACS (Urology)