about Dr Briony Norris
Dr Briony Norris is a urological and robotic surgeon in Melbourne, Victoria.
After completing her urology training through The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Briony completed advanced training in functional urology at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, followed by an international fellowship in Robotic Surgery and Endourology at the New York University Langone Medical Centre. Briony is also a Clinical Lecturer at The University of Melbourne.
Dr Briony Norris treats and investigates all general urological conditions such as:
- managing conditions like elevated PSA
- haematuria (blood in the urine)
- kidney & ureteric stones
- enlarged prostates
- voiding dysfunction
- cancer of the prostate, bladder, testes & kidney
She specialises in:
- minimally invasive surgery & laser for kidney stones
- laparoscopic & robotic surgery for both benign & malignant kidney conditions
The Royal Melbourne Hospital Eastern Health
The Australian Prostate Center Ballarat Health Services
Qualifications: MBBS, FRACS