Groin Surgery

Severe and/or chronic groin injuries can sometimes be treated surgically. A doctor trained in orthopedic sports medicine usually performs surgery related to athletic groin injuries (for example tears). General surgeons can also perform surgery to repair some types of groin injuries, such as hernias.

For other locations use the refine search location field below

Refine Search:



Dr Garvey is a Specialist Surgeon best known for his work in chronic groin pain and surgery for groin disruption in elite athletes. . . .

Showing 1 result