About Re-centre at Waratah
Proven pathway to a healthier mind
Re-centre is a premium private mental health service in the heart of Hurstville, Southern Sydney, at Waratah Private Hospital.
The service delivers assessment and treatment of mental health experiences. Through the use of innovative tools and a range of services and therapies, our team deliver compassionate and expert interventions across mental health hospital stays and day programs.
Depending on your patients unique needs, Re-centre o ers two people-focused mental health hospital solutions; overnight accommodation in our 31-bed hotel style facility and a dedicated day facility that runs a number of day programs aimed at supporting mind health without the need to stay overnight.
- Addictive behavioural and substance disorders
- Eating disorders
- Adult ADHD Medication stabilisation and review
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Neurostimulation with rTMS and ECT
- Bipolar disorder
- Old age psychiatry
- Borderline personality disorder
- Depression and mood disorders
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Mental Health Day Programs:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Day Program
- Substance and Medication Dependence Recovery Day Program
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) Day Program
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) Day Program
- Depression and Mood Day Program Eating Disorder Day Program
- Post Traumatic Stress Day Program Young Hearts Day Program
For more information and to discuss admission to Waratah Privates mental health service, please contact our Mental Health Intake Coordinator on 1800 RECENTRE (1800 732 368)
Referrals can be sent via the SR Specialists & Referrals service, fax +61 2 8088 6579 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org