Dr Michael Farrell
Southern ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
About Dr Michael Farrell
Dr Michael Farrell provides comprehensive and up to date paediatric and general ear, nose and throat surgical care for patients in the St George, Sutherland Shire and South West Sydney areas. Specific interest in Children, Sinus and General ENT.
Expertise in the surgical management of all Salivary, Thyroid, Mouth, Throat and Skin pathologies of the Head and Neck.
Areas of Special Interest
- Adult & Paediatric ENT
- Sinus Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Parotid & Thyroid Surgery
- Laryngology/Voice Disorders
- Transoral Robotic Surgery
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Hospitals Practicing At
- The St George Hospital
- St George Private Hospital
- Sutherland Hospital
- Kareena Private Hospital
MBBS (Syd), FRACS,
Post Training Fellowships in Head and Neck Oncological Surgery as recognised by the American Head and Neck Society:
Professor Jack Gluckman, University of Cincinnati, Ohio, USA 1995-1996
Professor Jesus Medina, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma, USA 1996-1997
Dr Farrell has presented at National Meetings of the Head and Neck Division of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and the Australian Society of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr Farrell is actively involved in teaching undergraduate medical students from the University of New South Wales at the St George Hospital Campus, as well as participating in the Advanced Surgical Training of Surgical Trainees in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons 1995
- Australian Medical Association 1997
- Australian Association of Surgeons 1998
- Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 1999
- Australian and New Zealand Head and Neck Society 1999
- Fellow of the American Head and Neck Society 2000
- International Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery 2002