about East Sydney ENT
East Sydney ENT is a state of the art practice dedicated to the assessment and management of adult and paediatric ear, nose and throat disorders.
We are dedicated to a holistic approach, working in a multidisciplinary environment and being able to offer the full spectrum of diagnostic and treatment paradigms from alternative therapies through to advanced surgical interventions allowing our patients access to a truly comprehensive service.
At ESENT our team covers a comprehensive range of ENT issues with leading tertiary specialists working in the public and private sectors focusing on:
- Diagnosis and management of all nasal and sinus disorders
- Allergy including skin prick allergy testing, immunotherapy, surgery
- Airway assessments including fibre-optic endoscopy, rhinomanometry, acoustic rhinometry, peak nasal inspiratory flow and other objective testing
- Low dose CT scanner for onsite imaging
- In-office procedures including nasal cautery, biopsy, polypectomy, removal of foreign bodies, division of scar tissue, in-office neurectomy / cryotherapy
- Surgery for all nasal and sinus disorders through public and private centres and offering private packages for uninsured patients
- Full snoring assessment and surgical interventions.
- Diagnosis and management of hearing, sleep, airway, voice, congenital and other common ENT disorders in babies and children
- Advanced breathing and airway issues
- Diagnosis and management of adult & paediatric hearing loss with a range of interventions available including cochlear implantation
- Inner, middle and outer ear infections
- Diagnosis and management of eustachian tube dysfunction including nasal surgery, balloon tuboplasty
- Complicated ear disorders including cholesteatoma, exostoses, otosclerosis and others
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears), vertigo & dizziness