About Dr David Love
David Love is a specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon in Melbourne with expertise in hip and knee arthroplasty(joint replacement) including revision surgery, trauma and deformity correction, and sports injuries and Bunions.
Up-to-date and modern techniques are used to perform his surgeries and can be asked about at the time of consultation. He treats all injuries in a time appropriate fashion in accordance with the newest ideas.
Dr Love main rooms are in Camberwell, and consults sessional from the 4 other locations.
- Hip Surgery: including Anterior Approach & Revisions
- Knee Surgery: Primary and Revisions; ACL’s, knee Scopes
- Trauma: Fractures etc.
- Foot & Ankle: Bunions, Achilles tendon Injuries
- Sports Injuries: ACL Knee Injuries,
Also consulting at:
East Melbourne, Warringal Private Hospital, North Park Private Hospital and Whittlesea
Dr Love’s Fee can be discussed over the phone on (03) 9805 4255.
MBBS, PGDipSurgAnat, FRACS
- Royal College of Surgeons: Victoria Regional Board Committee Member: Treasurer 2015
- Australian Orthopaedic Association since 2009
- AO Trauma: Faculty member since 2012
- Department of Health Services:VICNISS Healthcare Associated Infection Surveillance System
- Epworth Healthcare: Freemasons Clarendon St and
- Melbourne Private
- Northpark Private
- Warringal Private
- The Royal Melbourne: Public Appointment; teaching doctors in training. Public Patients in catchment area.
To see Dr Love please make an appointment by calling (03) 9805 4255.
What to bring to the appointment:
- A referral from your doctor
- Any X-rays, scans or imaging relating to your condition
- Your Medicare card
- Your private health insurance or insurance details.
The fees are payable on the day. We do accept EFTPOS, cash, master card, VISA or money order.