Orthopaedic Surgeon – No Gap Surgery
About Audi Widjaja
COVID-19 MESSAGE BELOW
An important message from Mr Audi Widjaja and staff to our very valued referring doctors: Our practice remains open!
During the COVID-19 crisis that we are all experiencing, we feel that it is important to inform you that we are still here to support you and your patients.
Whilst the situation is changing day by day, we are still providing face-to-face consultations with the implementation of appropriate COVID-19 measures to keep our community safe.
Mr Audi Widjaja is an Australian-trained Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Practicing At: aOrthopaedic8
His orthopaedic services include the following:
- Robotic/Navigated total hip replacement including anterior hip replacement in suitable selected patients. Also hip revision and peri-prosthetic fracture surgery.
- Robotic/Navigated total or partial knee replacement, knee revision and peri-prosthetic fracture surgery.
- Fracture fixation of upper limb and lower limb trauma.
- Knee surgery including knee arthroscopy, ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) reconstruction, and other sports injuries.
- Foot and ankle surgery including ankle arthroscopy, forefoot surgery (Bunion).
- Shoulder surgery including shoulder arthroscopy, rotator cuff repair (arthroscopic), anterior stabilisation for shoulder dislocation, and total shoulder replacement.
Hospitals Practicing At
Private Operating Theatres
Epworth Private Hospital (Richmond)
St Vincent's Private Hospital (Fitzroy & Werribee)
Western Private Hospital (Footscray)