Orthopaedic Surgeon – No Gap Surgery
About Audi Widjaja
Mr Audi Widjaja is an Australian-trained Orthopaedic Surgeon.
Practicing At: aOrthopaedic8
His orthopaedic services include the following:
- Robotic/Navigated total hip replacement including anterior hip replacement in the suitable selected patients. Also hip revision and peri-prosthetic fracture surgery.
- Robotic/Navigated total or partial knee replacement, knee revision and peri-prosthetic fracture surgery
- Fracture fixation of upper limb and lower limb trauma
- Knee surgery including knee arthroscopy, ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) reconstruction, and other sports injury
- Foot and ankle surgery including ankle arthroscopy, forefoot surgery (Bunion).
- Shoulder surgery including shoulder arthroscopy, rotator cuff repair (arthroscopic), anterior stabilisation for shoulder dislocation, and total shoulder replacement.
Hospitals Practicing At
Private Operating Theatres
Epworth Private Hospital (Richmond)
St Vincent's Private Hospital (Fitzroy & Werribee)
Western Private Hospital (Footscray)