About Dr Max Michael
I have trained and worked on four continents which has enriched my experience base. I did my preliminary training in Cape Town, South Africa, then worked and trained in Plymouth and Glasgow, United Kingdom and Baltimore, Maryland, USA before moving to Melbourne.
I am an Honorary Senior Lecturer at Monash University and in Private Practice at Cabrini Hospital. Up to date medical research guides my practice.
- General and complicated gynaecology
- Menstrual Disorders/Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Ovarian Cysts
- Personalised, expert care
- Low and high risk obstetrics
- Caesarean sections
- Vaginal birth with previous caesarean section
- Breech Deliveries
- Second Opinion
B.Sc., M.B.Ch.B., F.C.O.G.(S.A.), M.R.C.O.G., F.R.A.N.Z.C.O.G.
Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy Society (AGES)
World Endometriosis Society