About Dr Stephen Pillinger
Dr Stephen Pillinger is a Consultant Colon & Rectal Surgeon, having commenced Consultant practice in 2005. The major focus of his practice is benign and malignant colorectal pathology, and has particular expertise in minimally invasive Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery, Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery and Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery (TAMIS), diagnostic and interventional colonoscopy. He has trained in Robotic surgery in the US and South Korea and is one of the busiest Robotic Colorectal Surgeons in NSW.
Areas of practice
- Diagnostic and Interventional Colonoscopy
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection of large Colorectal Polyps
- Colorectal surgery
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Colorectal and General Surgery
- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery and TAMIS
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Surgery
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery
Hospitals Practicing at:
Sydney Adventist Hospital
North Shore Private Hospital
Macquarie University Hospital
MBChB, FRACS; CSSANZ
Dr Pillinger is a full member of the Colorectal Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSSANZ) and the Section of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.