About Dr Scott Leslie
Uro-oncology, Advanced Robotic
and Laparoscopic Urology
Dr Scott Leslie is a US-fellowship trained urological, robotic and laparoscopic surgeon with a special interest in minimally invasive surgery for prostate, kidney and bladder cancer.
Dr Leslie also treats general urological conditions including; benign prostate enlargement, kidney stones, PUJ obstruction, performs vasectomy and renal transplant surgery. He offers both MRI guided and transperineal prostate biopsies for the investigation of elevated PSA.
Dr Leslie consults and operates from a number of locations throughout Sydney. As a VMO at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and the Chris OBrien Lifehouse he provides prompt treatment, with world class multi-disciplinary support for both public and private patients.
Subspecialty areas of interest:
- Investigation of PSA
- Uro-Oncology – prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer and testicular cancer
- Robotic prostatectomy (potency and continence preservation)
- Robotic partial nephrectomy
- Robotic cystectomy and urinary diversion
- Robotic/laparoscopic pyeloplasty for PUJ obstruction
- BPH surgery (TURP, Greenlight laser, UroLift, Robotic)
- Kidney stones (Holmium laser, PCNL)
- Erectile dysfunction
Dr Leslie offers the most advanced technology for his patients, performing robotic surgery with the daVinci Xi at the Chris OBrien Lifehouse, the Mater Hospital, St George Private Hospital and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
50% Discount on the initial consultation for patients quoting Xi Special