About Sydney Medical Interventions
Offer your patients the least invasive option first
Using the latest minimally invasive image-guided techniques, patients have the opportunity to access treatment with the reassurance of minimal discomfort and recovery time.
Providing procedures for a wide range of patients, including:
- Hepatobiliary (liver)
Speak to Dr Albert Goh for interventional radiology solutions to meet your patients’ needs.
MBBS, BSc(Med), FRANZCR, EBIR
- Fellow of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
- Interventional Radiology Society of Australasia
- The Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
One of the first doctors in Australia to be awarded the European Board of Interventional Radiology.
Hospitals Practicing at:
- North Shore Private Hospital
- Northwest Corridor of Sydney
- Norwest Private Hospital
- Westmead Private Hospital