About Dr Thomas Lam
Dr Thomas Lam is a graduate of the University of NSW in 1984, and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons both in General Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr Lam's reconstructive surgery interests are in the treatment of skin cancers including Melanoma; the treatment of Bat Ears, particularly in children; and in breast surgery including augmentation, reduction and reconstruction. He has one of the largest breast reconstruction practices after breast cancer surgery.
His cosmetic surgery interests are in the areas of Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, SeptoRhinoplasty, Facelifts, and Blepharoplasty. Dr Lam is a Clinical Lecuturer with the University of Sydney.
Areas of Special Interest
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Enlargement
- Reduction & Reconstruction
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
Hospitals Practicing At
- Westmead Public & Pvt
- Macquarie University
- Auburn Public
MBBS, D Clin Surg, FRCSEd, FRCS (Glas), FRACS, FCSHK, FHKAM (Surgery), FRSM
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- International Society of Surgeons (ISS)
- Asian Surgical Association (ASA), Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- NSW Hand surgery Association (NSWHSA)
- Australia & New Zealand Head & Neck Society
Dr Lam is an Associate Clinical Lecturer at the Western Clinical School of the University of Sydney. His research interest is in the area of Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy for Cancer.