About Dr Jenny Danks
Dr Jenny Danks, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic Surgeon is an oculo-plastic surgeon, specialising in lid and tear duct surgery, as well as cataract surgery.
Areas of Special Interest
- Cataract Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Eyelid & Tear Duct Surgery
- Orbital Disease
- Thyroid eye disease
- Oculoplastic Consultant Sydney Eye Hosptial
- VMO RNSH
Hospitals Practicing At
Sydney Eye, RNSH, Delmar & Northern Beaches Hospitals, Pittwater Day Surgery
Urgent Appointments Available
- MB.BS (Hons) - University of Melbourne
- FRANZCO - Fellow Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
- ANZOPRS - Australian and New Zealand Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellowship - Oculoplastics - Bristol and Moorfields Eye Hospitals, UK
- Continuing Professional Development - RANZCO
- Sydney Eye Hospital Head of Oculoplastic Department
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- Northern Beaches Hospital
- Delmar Private Hospital Dee Why
- Pittwater Day Surgery Mona Vale
- RANZCO past NSW QEC Chair (Qualification and Education Committee)
- RANZCO Registrar Training Supervisor, Sydney Eye Hospital
Entry from Delmar Parade
Allow 1 hour for new patient appointment.
Vision can be blurred by dilating drops.
May not be able to drive if a minor procedure is performed.
Valid referral required for medicare claim – GP, Optometrist, Specialist.
Bring glasses and previous relevant results / scans.