About Dr Jenny Danks
Dr Jenny Danks, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic Surgeon is an oculo-plastic surgeon, specialising in lid and tear duct surgery, and also performs cataract surgery.
Areas of Special Interest
- Cataract Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Eyelid & Tear Duct Surgery
- Orbital Disease
- Thyroid eye disease
- Oculoplastic Consultant Sydney Eye Hosptial
- VMO RNSH
- Registrar Term Supervisor RANZCO
Hospitals Practicing At
Sydney Eye, RNSH, Delmar & Northern Beaches Hospitals
Urgent Appointments Available
- MB.BS (Hons) – University of Melbourne
- FRANZCO – Fellow Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists
- ANZOPRS – Australian and New Zealand Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellowship – Oculoplastics – Bristol and Moorfields Eye Hospitals, UK
- Continuing Professional Development – RANZCO
- Sydney Eye
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- Northern Beaches Hospital
- Delmar Private Hospital Dee Why
- RANZCO past NSW QEC Chair (Qualification and Education C
- RANZCO Registrar Training Supervisor, Sydney Eye Hospital
Allow 1 hour for new patient appointment.
Vision can be blurred by dilating drops.
May not be able to drive if a minor procedure is performed.
Valid referral required – GP, Optometrist, Specialist.