About Dr Kieren Wilson
Dr Kieren Wilson is an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist working at The Mater, North Shore Private and Prince of Wales hospitals.
His aim is to ensure women have information, resources, care and compassion to feel empowered when it comes to their own pregnancy, birth and health.
Dr Kieren Wilson completed his general medical training at the Royal Prince Alfred hospital in Sydney and his specialist Obstetric and Gynaecological training at The Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney. During further training at the internationally renowned St. Thomas and Chelsea & Westminster hospitals in London, he gained additional exposure to high-risk obstetrics, medical conditions in pregnancy, ultrasound and was awarded a certificate of Advanced Labour Ward Practice.
During his career, Dr Kieren Wilson has gained experience in benign gynaecological conditions, infertility, gynaecological oncology, complex gynaecological surgery, abnormal pap smears, womens health screening and contraception advice.
- Mater Hospital
- North Shore Private Hospital
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital
PREGNANCY & BIRTH
- High risk and low risk pregnancies
- Pregnancy after previous caesarean section
- Managing conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy
- Pre-conception counselling and pregnancy planning
- Infertility support
- Abnormal pap smear and cervical screening test management
- Ovarian Cysts, pelvic pain, abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids
- Menstrual disorders
- Contraception advice