About Sydney Neurointerventional Specialists
Sydney Neurointerventional Specialists is a group of specialist doctors practising in neurointervention (the diagnosis and treatment of blood vessel disorders of the brain, head, neck and spine) and neurology.
We provide specialist patient consultations and endovascular (minimally invasive, through the blood vessels) treatment of:
1. Brain aneurysms
2. Vascular malformations
– Arteriovenous malformations (AVM)
– Dural fistulas (dAVF)
– Caroticocavernous fistulas (CCF)
3. Intracranial and Extracranial arterial and venous stenoses
4. Spinal interventions (including pain injections)
5. Acute stroke therapy (mechanical thrombectomy/ endovascular clot retrieval)
We accept referrals from general practitioners and specialists, and provide comprehensive postoperative clinical follow-up and management.