About Dr Mei-Heng Tan
Dr Mei-Heng Tan graduated from the University of Sydney, Australia in 1995. She was selected to join The Department of Dermatology at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, N.Y. upon completion of an internship and research at Mount Sinai.
She was awarded a Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship in Boston, training with Professors from Harvard and Yale.
Dr Tan was a consultant and associate at renowned U.S. dermatology practice, Orentreich Medical Group, Fifth Avenue, New York, where she mastered the microdroplet injection filler technique and established herself as an authority on laser skin rejuvenation modalities Fraxel and Thermage.
She has returned to Sydney to join her father at his Macquarie St Practice.
“I offer a range of ’innovative options’ for attaining smooth soft skin through cosmetic surgery, laser expertise and the most advanced technology. I deliver the highest levels of personalised attention with ethical, skilled, comprehensive care, providing patients with unparalleled service.”
- Skin splotchiness, photodamage, melasma, rosacea, capillaries - pigment reduction in all skin types
- Fine lines and wrinkles - Fraxel, laser resurfacing
- Pores and skin texture
- Scars; acne, surgical, traumatic - subcision, micro droplet permanent fillers
- Skin rejuvenation - fillers, botox, skincare
- Skin lifting - Thermage, Threadlift, Ulthera
- Cosmetic and Comprehensive Laser Dermatology
- Sweating, Hyperhidrosis
- General Dermatology, skin checks andd skin cancer
MBBS (Syd), FAAD (USA)
American Board Certified Dermatologist
Fellow American Academy of Dermatology