Dr Nari Ahmadi
UROLOGIST AND ROBOTIC SURGEON
about Dr Nari Ahmadi
Dr Nari Ahmadi is a urological surgeon with expertise in robotic cancer surgery. Following completion of his training, he undertook a further 2-year fellowship in Robotic Urological Oncology at the prestigious USC Institute of Urology, Los Angeles. He offers his patients the most advanced and cutting-edge techniques in robotic and laparoscopic surgery as well as treatment of general urological conditions. Dr Ahmadi is the coordinator of genitourinary cancer research at Chris O'Brien Lifehouse.
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse, Mater Hospital, St George Private, Strathfield Private, Sydney Adventist hospital
Areas of specialisation:
Urological Cancer Surgery
(Open, Laparoscopic and Robotic)
- Prostate Cancer: Robotic prostatectomy, nerve sparing and continence preserving surgery
- Kidney Cancer: laparoscopic and robotic radical and partial nephrectomy, robotic pyeloplasty
- Bladder Cancer: open and robotic bladder cancer surgery and neobladder surgery
- Testicular Cancers: open and robotic retroperitoneal node dissection
- PSA monitoring, trans-perineal MRI & US fusion targeted biopsy
- BPH Surgery: BPH Surgery: TURP, Laser Surgery, Urolift, Rezum
- Stones: laser stone surgery
- General Urology: Vasectomy, scrotal surgery, circumcision
(URGENT and second opinion appointments available)
BSc (Med), MBBS, MS (Urol), FRACS (Urol)
Fellowship in Urological Oncology and Advanced Robotic Surgery
Chris O'Brien Lifehouse, Mater Hospital, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Strathfield Private Hospital
For urgent referrals, please mark URGENT or contact our friendly staff.
Please bring a GP referral letter and any relevant lab results or scans with your for your appointments.