About Dr Sam Chia
Dr Sam Chia is a Sydney Hip & Knee Surgeon who specialises in partial and total knee replacement, total hip replacement and revision surgery of both hip and knee replacements. Dr Chia also performs arthroscopic procedures such as meniscal repair and ACL reconstruction. In addition to this, he treats most fractures of the upper and lower limb.
Dr Chia is committed to maintaining his knowledge at the highest levels and is certified to perform robotic hip and knee surgery.
Hospitals Practising At:
- The Mater Private Hospital
- Delmar Private Hospital
- St Lukes Private Hospital
- Mona Vale Hospital
MBBS, FRACS (Ortho), FAOrthA
Dr Chia also has a keen interest in research, with multiple publications in major orthopaedic journals and is a current director of PORI. He also enjoys participating in medical education and has an appointment as a Clinical Lecturer at the University of Sydney. Dr Chia is also the intern supervisor at Mona Vale Hospital and is heavily involved in registrar teaching at various levels.
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association
- Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
For an appointment ph 1800 553 335