About St Vincents Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine
Our experienced team of fellowship-trained Radiologists provide subspecialty imaging expertise.
1.5T & 3.0T Medicare funded MRI including Diagnostic & Interventional Breast MRI and Prostate Imaging
Nuclear Medicine with SPECT/CT
Lose Dose CT including Coronary CT & CT Fluoroscopy
Neuro & Musculoskeletal Pain Management using image guided techniques with CT Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound & Fluoroscopy
Direct Digital Mammography with Tomosynthesis including Breast Biopsy
Ultrasound inlcuding Doppler, General, Vascular, Musculoskeletal, Breast, 4D Obstetric & Interventional
Women's Imaging - Obstetric & Gynaecological Ultrasound
Direct Digital Radiography (General X-Ray)
Accredited for compliance with RANZCR Standards of Practice for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
Nuclear Medicine is integrated within the St Vincents Clinic Medical Imaging department and combines new equipment with pleasant surrounds.
- Philips BrightView XCT and BrightView Gamma camera offering premium CT resolution at low dose levels.
- Designed with a large bore for larger patients and an open view for overall patient comfort and compliance.
- Sky ceilings installed and external windows retained to improve patient comfort and minimise claustrophobia.
- Convenient same day appointments accommodated for all studies where possible.
- Parking available onsite.
Skilled team of experienced and caring professionals
Accredited for compliance with ANZPNM Standards for Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine Practice