About St Vincents Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine
Our fellowship-trained Radiologists provide subspecialty imaging expertise.
1.5T & 3T MRI Medicare funded.
Includes Diagnostic & Interventional Breast & Prostate Imaging
Nuclear Medicine with SPECT/CT
Lose Dose CT including Coronary CT & CT Fluoroscopy
Neuro & Musculoskeletal Pain Management using image guided techniques
Digital Mammography with 3D Tomosynthesis including Breast Biopsy
Ultrasound including Doppler, Vascular, Musculoskeletal, Breast, 4D Obstetric & Interventional
Fluoroscopy & Interventional Procedures
Accredited for compliance with RANZCR Standards of Practice for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
Nuclear Medicine is located within our comprehensive radiology department at St Vincents Clinic Medical Imaging & Nuclear Medicine.
- Two camera department including Philips BrightView XCT and BrightView Gamma, offering premium imaging.
- Designed with an open configuration for patient comfort.
- Rooms contain sky ceiling panels and large windows for an enhanced patient experience.
- Same day appointments accommodated, where possible.
- Parking available on-site.
Skilled team of experienced and caring professionals
Accredited for compliance with ANZPNM Standards for Accreditation of Nuclear Medicine Practices