About Dr Omprakash Damodaran
Dr Damodaran is an Australian trained neurosurgeon and a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS). He is also a member of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia (NSA). He completed a complex spine fellowship at St Vincents Hospital, Melbourne (2015) and has extensive surgical experience in the management of brain tumours, degenerative spine and peripheral nerve conditions. His neurosurgical training was undertaken throughout major teaching hospitals in New South Wales, Western Australia and Victoria.
Dr Damodaran is currently appointed as a consultant Neurosurgeon at Concord General Repatriation Hospital and The Mater Hospital, North Sydney.
- Complex and minimally invasive spine surgery
- Brain tumours / Base of skull surgery
- Hydrocephalus / CSF disorders
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Peripheral nerve conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Urgent appointments available
- Concession rates for pensioners / disadvantaged
- Concord Repatriation General
- Mater Hospital (North Sydney)
B.Med, GDIH, MS, FRACS