Dr Sebastianus Kwon
General Surgeon and Upper GI Surgeon
About Dr Sebastianus Kwon
Dr Sebastianus Kwon is a General and Oesophago-gastric surgeon who graduated from University of New South Wales in 2000 and obtained his fellowship of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2009.
Dr Kwon is an accredited member of Australia & New Zealand Gastro Oesophageal Surgery Association, having gained extensive sub-specialist training in the management of benign and malignant oesophago-gastric conditions, both here and abroad.
- Urgent Appointments available
- No Gap Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Known Gap Surgery
- Minor Procedures Under Local
- New rooms: Horsley Park, Penrith
Areas of Special Interest
- Inguinal Hernias: Tackless laparoscopic repair with no chronic pain
- Lap Incisional Hernia Repair using On-Q pain relief system (Painbusters)
- D2 Laparoscopic Gastrectomy for cancer
- Lap Hiatus Hernia Repair and Anti-Reflux surgery
Other Language Spoken: Korean
Hospitals Operating At: Norwest Private, Lakeview Private, Nepean Private, Minchinbury Community Hospitals and Healthwoods Endoscopy Centre.
Urgent appointments offered on request
P: 0429 145 273
BSc (med), MBBS (Hons), FRACS;
Member of ANZGOSA, ANZMOSS
ANZGOSA Post-Fellowship training
Gastric Cancer Fellowship, Seoul National University Hospital, Korea
Oesophageal Cancer Fellowship, Newcastle upon Tyne UK