About Dr Tony Palasovski
Dr Tony Palasovski provides specialist oncoplastic breast surgery in Wollongong and Southern Sydney. Bringing a wealth of experience and specialised skills, he provides superior breast surgical techniques and multidisciplinary breast care.
He is committed to developing a truly integrated breast service with access to treatment modalities for all patients. His approach combines early detection and diagnosis with advanced techniques for excisional and implant based reconstructive surgery.
Dr Palasovski consults out of Specialist Breast Clinic in Wollongong and he is also available at Integrated Specialist Health Care in Miranda where he is a surgical associate.
Dr Palasovski utilises a modern approach to preoperative planning including Vectra XT imaging and is trained in carbon dioxide laser scar management.
- Breast Cancer Surgery - Oncoplastic Surgery
- Breast Reconstructions
- Breast Improvement Surgery
- Breast Implants & Augmentation
- Breast Implant Corrections
Qualifications & Clinical Interests
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, 2011
- MBBS, University of Queensland, 2002
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of Sydney, 1997
- VMO Surgeon Kareena Private, Wollongong Private, Wollongong and Shellharbour Public Hospitals and Wollongong Day Surgery
- Member of Breastsurg ANZ
- Clinical collaborator with Illawarra Health and Medical Research Institute (IHMRI) - Wollongong University
- Current hospital supervisor for both accredited and unaccredited trainees in General Surgery Wollongong and Shellharbour Public Hospital